Marlene





Since Monday we started our practice in Fjordskolen in Aabernaa. All of us (three polish girls)were shared for each department. I had practice with one physiotherapy women who take care of me for whole week, than we will change that every girl can see everything in each department.
Now I'm working with children with PDD( pervasive developmental disorders) , Autism, Asperger's disorder .
Children with PDD has reduction in developing functions within areas of:- social communication ,- social imagination in playing and flexible thinking - social interaction
I'm so glad that I have possibilty to see and learn how children and physiotheraphiest are working.Gitte( my "keeper")explains my everyting in detalil so there is no way to not understand even little thing.In department A physiotherapiest works according to sensory integration programme.
Theory in Sensory Integration is relationship between deficits in interpreting sensation from the body and the environment and diffculties with academic or motor learning. Sensory integration cannot be observed. It occurs on the basis of evidence from neuroscience.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Prześlij komentarz